Monday was the weirdest day ever.
First, Lyla ate eleven [yes, eleven] miniature pancakes.
That was funny weird. But later on something crazy weird happened.
She settled in for her nap & awoke after a short hour.
With the way naps have been going lately, I was actually satisfied with that duration.
She woke up crying and snuggled up next to me on the couch,
then suddenly she was back to catching zzz's.
[Isn't she so adorable & scrumptious?]
My initial thought was wow! That is incredible.
[Isn't she so adorable & scrumptious?]
My initial thought was wow! That is incredible.
This kid never falls back asleep after an already one hour nap.
Eventually Max woke up from his nap and I got up from the couch and ventured
up the stairs to retrieve him. Lyla has eyes in the back of her head, so of course she
up the stairs to retrieve him. Lyla has eyes in the back of her head, so of course she
shot right up and followed me up the stairs in a half-asleep & fully delusional meltdown.
By the time I returned she was out cold, crouched over like so...
Then she awoke for what I assumed would be the final time.
We hugged & I even changed her diaper in my bedroom.
Within minutes she looked like this....
All together this nap phenomenon lasted nearly three hours.
She woke up for the last time sweet as a peach.
A very bizarre afternoon nonetheless!




Hilarious! She must be growing.
ReplyDeleteIt was the pancakes
ReplyDelete