If you don't know by now, Lyla is obsessed with the movie Frozen. [aka "Elsa"]
I will admit, we did watch it three times in one day. That happened once.
We are in a 12 step recovery program though. Don't worry about us.
I personally love any good Disney movie that I can memorize the words to all the songs.
However, Lyla has already crushed my dreams of becoming a Broadway singer.
The moment I sing even one word it's, "don't sing like that." or "that's my song, mommy."
Anyway, Charli and Taylor invented the idea of having "Frozen Friday"
Lyla brought her Elsa dress, but refused to wear it. Dress up usually has to be her idea.
We enjoyed some Frozen themed snacks. The girls had a Frozen scavenger hunt.
"Do you want to build a snowman?" Yes. We did that too.
Oh yes, and watched the movie of course.
This last picture was captured during a scary part in the movie.
Lyla claimed she was saving Max from the monsters. LOL.





No comments:
Post a Comment