These first years of being a mom are flying by and I'm cherishing each day as much as I can.
It's non-stop job and I constantly find myself worrying, planning, & preparing.
Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that I am doing an OK job.
I occasionally get down on myself for making mistakes or
not being as enthusiastic about daily activities as I would like.
Then I put myself in the shoes of my babies. They live a great life.
not being as enthusiastic about daily activities as I would like.
Then I put myself in the shoes of my babies. They live a great life.
My kids are healthy & happy and all the other stuff will fall into place as necessary.
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms in my life.
You all inspire me, encourage me, & help me maintain my sanity.
I've never appreciated my own mom more than I do now.



No comments:
Post a Comment