Aug 26, 2013

Back to Normal

Libby left us today and, because she is a minor, 
I got some practice taking two kids through airport security. 

It wasn't difficult, only slightly annoying because they require every
 single baby item to be shoved through the conveyor belt.


It was so much fun having her here. She is such a cutie.
We decided a Texas visit will be in order every summer!

Now it's back to normal. However, I'm not sure I know what normal is.
So many visitors this summer & now it's turning to fall.
[hmm, turning to fall isn't the right term. it's still 90 degrees.]

But my point is that the summer months passed by in a flash and 
I feel like we hardly did very many summery activities.
I guess that is expected with a newborn though.
Next summer will be a blast. 

 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

1 comment: