Max is such a lover. If he started charging a quarter for every hug & kiss he gives out in a day then he would be one wealthy ten month old! The other night he gave a hug to the bathtub. I don't know if his original intention was to give a "hug" but he sure did enjoy the attention he received from it.
This is Lyla's picture of giving the bath a hug. She has started this new habit of copying Max anytime he does something that gets an "awww" reaction. She gets her fair share of individual the praise & recognition, but sharing with a little brother can be a little difficult at times. I can definitely relate to that one.
PS. I changed the formatting of my blog paragraphs. I liked the "poem" style text. Then I realized it only looked nice and pretty on an actual computer screen. Thanks to NOBODY for telling me it looked idiotic on mobile devices.



I didn't think it looked idiotic at all.
ReplyDelete