Hello my old friend. It's time to dust off this layer of dirt and start blogging about life again. I never meant to stop. It's just that getting married is 1000x more stressful than I anticipated, but I'll blog more on that later. First I want to rewind to a blog post that I meant to enter several weeks ago.
This is summer number two that Libby came to visit us in Texas! She must like me alright since she already agreed to come back for round three! I think we have a tradition going here, people. And we all know I am all about tradition.
The details of our adventures are already a bit blurry. I remember I took her to a lot of grocery stores. She got the full Frozen experience. I think Lyla even allowed her to be Elsa, which is a huge honor. We had a fun night at Pinot's Pallet. We did some kid crafts. We ate. We shopped. We bonded. I loved having her here and instead of saying farewell at the airport, we got to follow her all the way to Idaho. It was so nice to have an extra person to keep the babies entertained during flight.





No comments:
Post a Comment