Aug 31, 2014

Maxwell: 15 Months

Maxwell is fifteen months old. Somebody pinch me.
His personality continues to blossom every day. 
He is such a sweet little boy, always giving his momma hugs & kisses. 
I know he won't stay little, but I sure hope he always stays sweet.



1. It is typical for toddlers to love the word no.
I always wondered if there is any toddler in existence who loves yes.
Well, I am a proud owner of a "yes" lover. Max responds with "yes" to literally everything.
His positive attitude is so refreshing! ;)

2. In addition to saying yes, he is saying other words too.
such as dog, krew, mom, dad, lyla, book, car, bye. more and more each day. 
grunting and growling are still the preferred method of communication.

3. He mimics Lyla. It is hilarious.
He observes and learns from her on a constant basis
and he is even a willing participant in her pretend games now. 

4. He loves meat. Has an extreme dislike for fruit. (except cantaloupe)
I promise he was not coached in any way to be this way.

5. He has eight teeth. And he doesn't want any more because 
that may inhibit the food storage space in his mouth. [aka his cheeks] 

6. He has learned some really sweet dance moves.
If I turn on music he will suddenly stop what he is doing, 
look up and start bouncing his legs up and down.

7. He is so ticklish. Everywhere. Especially his feet. 
I can't even get through a full round of "this little piggie!"

8. He occasionally makes two fists and throws himself to the
 ground if he doesn't get his way. So far, it's funny when it happens.
However, I am worried about how these fits will evolve in two year old Max.
Lyla has never been much of a tantrum kid, so this should be interesting....

9. He will hold still for a diaper change. Yippee!!!
Unless you change diapers frequently, you may not understand
how annoying it is to wipe poop off a butt while simultaneously wrestling a baby.
I think he finally realized it goes much quicker when he cooperates. 

10.  We traded in his nighttime boob snack for story time.
It didn't take him long to fall in love with this book about a truck being stuck.
There are several dogs in this book ["dawwwwwgggg"] and
he also enjoys making the "vroom vroom" sound when
the truck gets un-stuck. :)

If you wish to read his previous lists click here or here.
oh, and here. don't forget about here!

 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment