Jun 23, 2015

Photo Reel

I frequently request for my children to stand in front of the house to allow me to take their picture. I'm pretty sure I will do this for the rest of their lives and I'm pretty sure they will hate me for it. I don't really care because I will forever smother their hate with love. 

I don't know why I insist on trying my best to stage the perfect photo. They usually don't listen and end up doing their own thing, which turns out even more cute and/or hilarious anyhow. They have seriously been so adorable together lately. They get each other laughing so hard. I'm talking about some hardcore giggles and sometimes I don't even understand what is so funny. It's like they already have inside jokes or something. They are, without a doubt, meant for each other.  It becomes more obvious every single day. My eyes pee just thinking about it. 


Speaking of smothering someone with love... it's what little brothers do best!
The middle photo is my favorite because of Lyla's facial expression. LOL.






 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment