Weight: 28 pounds, 50th percentile
Height: 34 1/2 inches, 70th percentile
Head: 19 inches, 70th percentile
Max had his two year old check up today. He was very sweet and cooperative, even when it came to getting poked with the needle. The doctor said he is a healthy little boy and passing all of his milestones at normal pace. I find it funny how last appointment I was all bent out of shape about him growing three inches, but not gaining any weight and this time he gained four pounds, but only grew one inch in length. His body is clearly is balancing out growth spurts at its own pace. However, even when I tell myself it's unnecessary to worry, I tend to do it anyway.
Lyla held Max's hand and gave him praise for not crying during his shot. She is so funny. She also made a comment about the doctor being old --- creating an awkward/laughable moment. I guess life is all about stating the obvious when you are three!
We were in such a vigorous cycle for so long with visiting the doctor every three months that it seems crazy that both kiddos are finished with their immunizations until they reach age four. Lyla and Max also had their second dentist appointment this week. It went very well and they are both cavity free!
Maxwell's previous stats can be found by clicking ----> here!
Also, I just read my blog post from Lyla's two year old check up and about died of laughter. That little girl is full of so much sass. Her attitude still frightens me from time to time. I sure do love her though!




No comments:
Post a Comment